Wyatt is such a wonderful baby, and I say this not because he's mine but because he is such a sweet and happy easy-going baby that has a smile for everyone. Maybe it's because he's so incredibly sweet and happy at this stage, or more likely it's because he's almost surely my last baby, but every milestone is so bitter sweet for me. Every time he does something new (smile, coo, blow bubbles, bellly laugh) I am so proud of him but a part of me is also so sad because I know it's likely the last time I'll ever experience that "first." The most recent of these firsts is eating solid foods - rice cereal to be exact. No surprise, he LOVES it!
This little chunky monkey weighed in at 17.5lbs (88%) and 25.5 inches (71%) at his 4 month appointment this week. (Most likely the last 4 month appointment I'll ever take one of my kids to - sob)
Addie had her 4 year old appointment at the same time and she weighed in at 41 lbs and was 41 1/4 inches tall! They also checked her vision and hearing and it's official, she can hear just fine...it's the listening we have to work on! She recently informed me that she's "almost 5." This cracks me up because it was only days after she turned 4 but this is just like her grandpa who will say "It's going on 10 o'clock" when it just turned 9:10. SLOW DOWN!!! Let's enjoy being 4 for a while:-)
That's hilarious!! When Abbie turned 3, she "was almost four", when she turned 4 she "was almost five", and when she turned 5 she "was almost six"! I think at that point, she finally figured it out. Hehe!
ReplyDelete