i'll have to post about Addie's 3 birthday parties but for now here are 2 pics I love of my girls. In the first one they were supposed to be napping at Oma and Opa's house but Aunt Misty was visiting so they both insisted on laying on the recliner with her. In the second one Nora is holding a much coveted (by Addie) frog by it's little back leg - poor thing! Addie the animal lover is talking Nora through the whole experience and trying to talk her out of custody of the frog and little Nora, not to be left out of any experience, is holding the frog despite her strong inclination to put it down. Funny how things are so much more appealing when someone else wants them!
Monday, May 23, 2011
My Girls!
i'll have to post about Addie's 3 birthday parties but for now here are 2 pics I love of my girls. In the first one they were supposed to be napping at Oma and Opa's house but Aunt Misty was visiting so they both insisted on laying on the recliner with her. In the second one Nora is holding a much coveted (by Addie) frog by it's little back leg - poor thing! Addie the animal lover is talking Nora through the whole experience and trying to talk her out of custody of the frog and little Nora, not to be left out of any experience, is holding the frog despite her strong inclination to put it down. Funny how things are so much more appealing when someone else wants them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cute girls! Missed seeing them this weekend. Love the ladybug - Yes...I noticed! Where's Wyatt? Didn't I tell you I needed to see pics of him, too?!
ReplyDelete