Some alone time with Mom and Dad in the hospital!
Lots more to come later. Wyatt was born at 7:12 pm on Thursday, January 20, 2011. He was 8 lbs 4 oz (this is 9 days b/f his due date - yikes) and 20 1/4 inches long. He has the blondest hair ever - I love it!! We came home from the hospital on Sunday, January 23rd around lunch time. The girls were super thrilled and we're adjusting to having a new born around again. Thanks to my mom for staying through today - we certainly couldn't have made it without her, today especially for me since Wyatt kept Chris and I up almost all night last night (for the first time ever). Chris has been mom and dad to the girls and has been there to meet every one of my needs since going into the hospital. I love him so much and am especially grateful for his patience and understanding through all of this. Our stay in the hospital was a little longer than expected and my recovery will be a little lengthier than anticipated and he's taking this all in stride while still showing up for work! Super Dad/Husband! Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers. I hope to share more about our new little guy in the coming weeks. I'm going to go snuggle with my guys for now:-)
No comments:
Post a Comment