Monday, January 17, 2011

Days

Unfortunately, I am clearly in the "days" category. I have my regular appointment tomorrow morning and hope to have some good news of some sort at that point. On Friday evening I never thought I'd make it to my Tuesday appointment. Now, I'm convinced that this child will not come on his own and must be induced at some point. Lazy little toot!

Not that I didn't already know this, but frequent abdominal crunches (whether 5-7 minutes apart for 2.5 days or 6-12 minutes apart for about a day) of varying degrees of intensity STINK!!

5 comments:

  1. Good luck! I did the same thing with our little boy - contractions for several days... no fun! Hope everything goes well - and by the way, your little girls are so cute - they are going to LOVE that little boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! I hope that little stinker comes soon for your sake. Those last few days are the worst. I was so glad when Jack came a week early! You will be in my prayers for an easy delivery for momma & baby! Can't wait to meet Jack's future law school roomate! (And the three day method is still working for Aubrey too...can you believe it?!?!?)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been thinking about you lately and waiting for Heath to give me some good news everyday when he gets home from work...guess I have my answer, for now anyways. I hope that little guy decides to do something soon, for your sake! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hang in there. Boys are stinkers...you'll soon find out! Call when he finally decides to grace you with his presence! (or before if you get a chance)

    ReplyDelete
  5. We should be hanging out! I am having the SAME THING! This is just day 2 for me of contractions that are "regular" and varying degrees of intensity, but not PROGRESSING! So frustrating. I am going to go on a walk today and see if that helps! Keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete