Thursday, June 4, 2009

Starting Out



















So this is going to be an attempt at sharing the happenings in our household with our family and friends. It took a few weeks for me to actually get this far though, so I don't have the highest hopes of keeping this thing super current but have every intention of trying my best. I've really enjoyed everyone else's blogs and so I broke down and finally got around to creating this. I hope you enjoy checking in on us every now and then. It's amazing how quickly our girls have grown and changed already. I'll do my best to share some of the many amazing memories we are creating! I've started out with some pictures from Addison's 2nd Birthday - is she really two already? Nora is 4 months old and doing so well. Thankfully, Addie is protective and loving - not jealous - when it comes to her little sister.

4 comments:

  1. In the blink of an eye they grow up...Jake will be 2 in August. Addison and Nora are just precious and I'm so glad that you decided to share them with us folks who don't get to see you too often :) Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited about the blog! Can't wait to see the girls! Maybe sometime we will actually all be in San Antonio at the same time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gayle! I'm so thrilled you have a blog. I will be checking this all the time. Love the pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! It will get easier when you get the hang of it! Love on the girls for me!

    ReplyDelete