So I haven't been posting very frequently lately. Why? Well, it could be that I spend my time after the kids are in bed working on my new business...but that isn't taking all evening. It could be that we have 6 baby bunnies and a new puppy to take care of...but that's only been the past 5 weeks or so. It could be that I'm too busy living life with my kids and Chris to document, but I'm just as busy today as I was when I started doing this. It could be that I'm on Face Book now so I get to see updates of friends lives and/or kids there and don't check here nearly as often - that actually probably has something to do with it:-) It could be that death has been all around, in my family, in my community, in my daughter's class room...deaths that shouldn't be happening and really make you sit back and think...and pray. Regardless of the reason, I've been reminded that I'm not keeping up!! So here I go!
Chris and I are going through the process right now of getting multiple bids for a remodel of his grandparent's home which we've been living in for the past 1.5+ years. I'm excited about this but the process seems to be going slower than I'd like already - not a good sign!!
May is about to be here and that means BUSY BUSY end of year stuff coming up for the kids and for us! T-ball is about to start for Addie. I need to sign Nora and Addie up for swimming this summer. Wyatt MUST be potty trained at some point in the next few months - he can totally do this, it's just a matter of not giving him a choice the little toot! May is the deadline for a really big goal I set for myself with my business and I'm going to have to get moving to reach it! I'm 3/4 of the way there, but that last 1/4 just seems to be a bit difficult!
On the plus side I did get my office painted this weekend with Misty, and it looks pretty amazing if I do say so myself! I also started doing Black Swan Yoga at home - it's pretty awesome, just go to blackswanyoga.tv and for $8 you have access to your selected instructor's "channel" which means the videos they've done. 15 minutes, 30 minutes 1 hr...there's videos to fill you needs within your time constraint!
I've been re-connecting more deeply with my faith, although it seems there are stumbling blocks along the way, a test perhaps?? (like the priest not showing up for confession the day before Easter when it was scheduled to be...I should go back, I know, but I haven't yet)
I've been prioritizing. And I guess when it comes down to it, this just wasn't a priority for a while. But I love looking back and seeing that record of my kids on older posts - so I think I should make it a priority again. Guess I'll sleep when I'm dead!
Monday, April 22, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment