Tuesday, July 24, 2012
Summer Break!
I've been enjoying a busy summer, and while I didn't accomplish my personal goal of 1 post a month, I'm ok with that because it's the summer and I needed a break:-)
We've had our normal summer activities like the Landcut and my Birthday!
And some NEW activities like...
Tubes for Wyatt:
a Broken Arm for Addie:-(
that is now HEALED! (but we are in a splint for 6 more weeks - boo)
Nora's once in a lifetime "Aunt Misty" Build-A-Bear trip
and our own little Merida in the making (Brave)
We've had lots of fun with T-ball, fishing, playing AND GETTING READY FOR AUNT COURTNEY'S WEDDING! That will be the next post, and if yesterday's bridal portraits are any indication, all pictures will be GORGEOUS!! Less than a month away, then "Almost Uncle Brad" becomes Uncle Brad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment