At the beginning of this month the girls and I had a blast painting our rabbit cages so that they were pretty for the bunnies! The sad thing is you really can't tell much difference (if any) between Addie's art and mine - ha!
We are now a family of five and loving our life. We call Fredericksburg home but most weekends find us traveling somewhere else in Texas. Family and friends keep us busy year round but we wouldn't have it any other way. We are blessed!
December 18, 2004; May 21, 2007; January 31, 2009; January 20, 2011 These are the dates that have changed my life in the most amazing way. I married my love, Chris, gave birth to my first child, Addison and gave birth to my second daughter, Nora and gave birth to my third child, Wyatt. They are all a part of me and I can't imagine life without them. I'm a Catholic, wife, mother, daughter, sister, friend, attorney, small town girl, and love the many roles I have in life. I believe that everything happens for a reason and that the most important things in life aren't things.
Oh my gosh! The girls are too cute! And I love the rabbit cages!
ReplyDelete