Monday, April 2, 2012

March Madness

We had a VERY busy March. There were so many things that we did that I didn't capture on camera but there were obviously some things that I did. I'm so happy that Spring is here - we had IRISES in our yard (my absolute favorite flower)and an endless supply of "wild flowers" (actually weeds) for the girls to pick in the yard. I downloaded some highlight photos in reverse chronological order - oops. Here's the countdown of some of our activities.

An early Easter egg hunt at the Brylas!



Enjoying Luckenbach with the Key family during their brief visit.



Introducing Princess Peek-A-Boo (our holland lop little girl)

and Benjamin (our little boy holland lop)

Daddy's 33rd Birthday:-)

Spring Break swimming with Grandma

spring break flowers picked during a brief pause in the rain!

Making rope at the Pioneer Museum in Fredericksburg


Just a swingin'

Enjoying the horses!!





Playing outside in the yard.

Picking strawberries at a local orchard (YUMMY)


And sadly we lost my sweet Olsen on March 5th, only 6 days after she was diagnosed with cancer.

3 comments:

  1. NOT FAIR! I have been asking for a holland lop for a little while now!! Brent hasn't said "no", but he hasn't really said "yes" either! Where did you get yours?? I have been looking! Let me know how it goes..maybe I could use you for motivation!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just wait a few more months - we plan on breeding them soon! We got them from a reputable breeder in the New Braunfels area. I can certainly pass on her info if you want one sooner!

      Delete
  2. I will wait a few months! I would definitely want one! I want one that looks like the little white one!

    ReplyDelete