Well, technically I've kept my promise to myself to blog once a month even if the last time I did this was early October and we're now almost done with November! October went by quickly but I have no idea where November went and I'm terrified that December is going to be here and gone before I know it. Wasn't life in a small town supposed to slow us down??! November was full of good times. Addie's class was part of a fall program at her school, we got outside and enjoyed the cool weather, we stuffed ourselves at Thanksgiving, we started what I'm calling a new holiday tradition for our family attending the city's tree lighting festivities, and I shot a nice buck out at the ranch!

I only have this week to catch my breath before we dive into the hectic Christmas season. I hope everyone remembers to stop and enjoy life as it flies by - don't worry about everything having to be perfect (I've mastered this) and don't try to capture every memorable moment (I'm working on this). Enjoy being with the ones you love as often as you can!
No comments:
Post a Comment