Nora started wearing pigtails (most of her hair is long enough - good bye mullet, hello big girl!)
We had our first fish funeral (followed by our second one 30 minutes later). This would be the lowlight of the month.
Apparently after a month of having her fish Addie decided to play with them - outside of their tank. The results weren't too good for the fish. She may have squeezed one too hard according to her report. After a brief hiatus we got her one more fish that doesn't live in her room. She has insisted on naming this one Iridessa too:-)
We had a blast on our annual fishing trip to the landcut.
We celebrated my 31st Birthday
We had another Sea World trip (always fun) but this time with two of our cousins, Charles and Abigail (even more fun)
And the best news of all (which we actually received in May but didn't officially confirm until June) Baby Schoessow #3 is on the way!!!
We are due January 29th - and no, we don't know if it is a boy or a girl. For some reason this was the top question when we told people at work - I was like really, I've barely got a belly, of course it's too early to tell. We are very excited about this baby and are just praying that all goes well and it is healthy. I'm in my 11th week now. Since Nora came 5 days early I'm hoping this one comes early too! Feels good to be a little more than 1/4 of the way through the pregnancy already. I'd post a pic but really...just imagine a black and white image where the head is almost the same length as the rest of the body but you can see little legs, feet, arms and hands - that's what our baby looks like!
WHAT?!?!? I was going to post about how the fish funeral story made my day...but then I read the bottom paragraph and that REALLY made my day! Congrats- and no excuses next time we are all in SA at the same time - we are getting together!!!!! Congrats Momma!
ReplyDeleteGayle! Congratulations!! So, um...looks like we will have all our kids around the same time!! We are pregnant with our 3rd, and I am due Feb. 14th!! It may be about the same time as yours though.. I have been 3-4 wks early with both. We will see! How fun!!
ReplyDeleteWOW!! congrats to you gayle...and yeah for brianna too! Good luck to you guys!
ReplyDelete