Monday, December 7, 2009

December 4th 2009 SNOW!!




What a treat! Snow in El Campo, Texas in early December will certainly get you in the Christmas spirit. The girls went down to El Campo with Aunt Misty, Aunt Wendy and Grandpa at lunchtime on Friday. Grandpa and Aunt Wendy came up to visit Great Grandma Dornak who is in the hospital not feeling so well - please keep her in your prayers. I went to EC later that day after work. The girls had 2 days of fun in the snow and I got to join in the fun on Saturday. After snowmen, snow angels, snow balls and sledding behind a 4 wheeler (no hills in EC) we were all snowed out (and by we, I mean me). All I remember growing up was the occasional freeze with crunchy icy grass on my way to the calf pens to feed my steers. On a really cold day there was ice at the water trough that I had to break up. Guess it's all that global warming that has made it snow in December in 2004 and in 2009- ha. I'm not even going to get started on that...enjoy the pictures, we sure enjoyed the cold treat!

No comments:

Post a Comment