Monday, September 17, 2012

Show me the money September!!

Introducing a new beauty product...


Just kidding, no I'm not selling mud masks:-) The kids did have a blast playing after the rain though. It's been SOOOO long since it has rained that on Friday when Wyatt walked out to get in the car and it was drizzling, he pointed out and said "Waz dat?" I laughed - a necessary part of every inner beauty regiment.


     So for the past year, I've actually started to pay attention to my skin. I thought, I'm young, I have two weddings this year (one in February and one in August)so I'll just "fix" my face by getting facials once every 4-6 weeks. It will be phenomenal!! It was a good thought, I stuck to it, and I have done myself a lot of good this past year. The fabulous lady I found in Fredericksburg that has been doing my facials also encouraged me to bring in all my "beauty supplies" (read: free samples from Clinique bonuses and whatever face wash I happened to have at the time)and she wrote out a 4 step regiment for night time, and a two step one for the morning, using only the products I had on hand! I loved that I didn't feel like she was trying to sell me something. One thing she frequently mentioned was that I have sun damage on my face that CAN be REVERSED. I kind of brushed those comments to the side, that is until the lady at the Woodhouse Day Spa (where we went for Courtney's bachelorette party) told me the EXACT same thing about sun damage:( This also coincided with my once rather voluminous supply of Clinique freebies being diminished to almost nothing. I started to look around, I even started trying a few products I actually had to purchase. Long story short, I landed on RODAN + FIELDS!!

I've just started a business with the creators of Proactiv. They are now doing for aging what they did for acne. Their new company is called Rodan + Fields, and was first launched into high end retail stores, where it became a top selling clinical skincare brand in stores like Nordstroms. In an effort to reach more people, they (Dr. Rodan and Dr. Fields - yes, they are real women)decided to successfully leave retail and go into direct sales. I have joined them.

We are looking for dynamic, driven people who want capitalize on joining us in the beginning! My goal when I joined was to make enough money to pay for my skin care products. Now I see I can do so much more!!

 Who do you know? I'm looking for referrals! 

 If you know anyone who is looking for a change- and wants chat and hear about the opportunity in a positive, professional way.....OR if there is anyone you know with a skincare challenge- the Drs can offer them the best skin of their life, and they back it with a 60 day empty bottle guarantee!

Thanks so much for your support! I build my business on referrals, and would appreciate yours! I'm excited to chat and catch up! Here's a quick 5 minute video you can watch before we chat: http://youtu.be/s27SL3xug6w
Gayle's Cell: (830)992-1908

No comments:

Post a Comment